협회소식
HOME 협회소식   >   사진갤러리

INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION, which is working hard today to foster the nex…

인천광역시골프협회 0 2726

INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION, which is working hard today to foster the next generation of golfers

we met with Sundeuk Lee, president of the Incheon Golf Association, and asked various questions about how to support players in the future in the direction pursued by INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION.

Other golf associations in Korea gave up in the middle due to difficulties or difficulties in performing, but INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION first talked about the first actions and difficulties they did while running various support programs to foster next-generation golfers she said that the first priority was to go around various golf courses in Incheon and recruit golf courses. It was said that recruiting golf courses, the most basic and basic necessary factor in fostering golf players, was the most important and first thing to solve for the association. she also said she moved to solve it after recruiting a golf course for free rounding for the next generation of golfers. It is said that Dream Park cc was the place that gave the most positive feedback while recruiting.   The cost of rounding was also a burden for students to continue to bear, so it was intended to solve this problem so that the players would not be stressed. in that way  The association itself said it made efforts to support free rounding of lower-generation golfers every day, but the association alone had limitations. However, Dream Park supported this part, and many of them were helpful to the association, and I am grateful to Dream Park for this cooperation.” she then replied to the question about Incheon Golf. INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATIO said it is an association that is helping with such a goal to further develop a large number of athletes by expanding starting with the Incheon community.

In addition, INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION said its biggest goal is to make the activities of elite golfers a mecca for golf, which produces many excellent national teams, standing troops, and tour professionals in Incheon. I asked what I needed to achieve my goal. In order to achieve the biggest goal, various support programs must be increased, but in order to receive or receive the necessary support, the number of players must be increased.” Compared to other parts of Korea, Seoul and Gyeonggi-do, the number of people is said to be about 120.In that respect, the first goal is to recruit and nurture more promising players. Chairman Sundeuk Lee received the top prize in the achievement category at the 41st Incheon Sports Awards in December last year in recognition of his contribution to supporting golf dreamers and developing INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION. Regarding the reason for receiving the award, Chairman Sundeuk Lee said, “I think I would have been evaluated the most because my dreamer friends who belonged to INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION won, and I think it means to develop golf in Incheon in the future, so I want to develop it further.” However, she said that she is still poor and lacking a lot. she want to tell we. she said that when she tried to proceed with something for more amateur players, it was often negative due to the number of people. There have to be 250 to 300 players in the roundingWhen we hold a tournament or something like this, there are at least 250 to 300 players who can prepare for the tournament with favorable conditions for the players. That’s why she said she wants to pay more attention to fostering and excavating.

It is no exaggeration to say that the history of Korean professional golf began with Yeon Deok-chun. Yeon Deok-chun showed rapid growth by ranking eighth in the Japanese Open. Since then, Han Jang-sang, who he produced, has won the Japanese Open and won the Korean Open golf tournament. Kim Seung-hak won the Philippine Open for the first time, and Choi Sang-ho is the male golfer who stood out among the next generation.  Since Pak Se-ri’s challenge on the LPGA Tour in the late 1990s and the 1998 McDonald’s Championship, Korea’s golf has continued its reputation in the U.S. and the world, and it has been supporting and supporting in various ways, such as mental care and exercise, as well as improving the player’s golf skills to continue that reputation. The future movement of INCHEONGOLF ASSOCIATION and the president of the association to foster the next generation of golfers is expected, and the players’ performance is also expected.

SOPHIA KIM

US ASIA JOURNAL

0 Comments